Our homeowners association can only function through the involvement of volunteers living in this subdivision. We currently are seeking to fill two important board positions; the title of President & Treasurer.
In order to ensure that the homeowner’s association continues to function uninterrupted, we will need to fill these two board positions during our annual homeowner’s meeting, scheduled for Thursday, March 31 at 6:30pm. Without volunteers for these positions, the association will not be able to execute lawncare or snow removal contracts.
The Franklin-Palmer HOA Board conducts most of its business via email. We schedule occasional meetings, only when we need to stuff letters into envelopes or review items face-to-face.
The title of the President has the following responsibilities:
- Schedule and preside over board meetings, when needed
- Delegate responsibilities
- Practice fair, impartial decision making
- Communicate and listen, using any number of the tools we have available via: email, our official Facebook page and our website
- Be proactive; plan ahead and identify places for improvement
The title of the Treasurer has the following responsibilities:
- Banking-related duties; deposits & withdrawals
- Pay contractors and insurance providers for services rendered (landscaping, plowing, etc)
- Pay annual taxes and renew non-profit form with the state
- Annual audits and budgets
- Hold the key to the PO Box, and pick up mail on a regular basis
- Record payments and identify delinquent homes
- Provide “status” letters to title companies, as requested